Monday 2 December 2013

BOOKS TO PURCHASE FOR XMAS

It's been a long time as I've been busy committing myself to a lot of projects.  I will soon announce them, so please watch this space.

Anyway enough of me as I've been doing lots of reading and found four books that will scare you, entertain you and leave you fully-satisfied.

1)  My good friend and fellow author Anna Taborska has just released her debut collection of macabre stories that are beyond great.  To purchase a copy, please click here.

 
 
2)  Another friend of mine, Greg James has his second instalment of his fantasy epic The Sceptre of Storms (The Age of the Flame).  Greg who also writes horror under the pseudonym G.R. Yeates achieved the number one bestseller spot on Amazon, with the first book of the series The Sword of Sighs.  Well done to him and a third tale will be released in the coming days.  To check out this book go on Amazon.


3)  David Fingerman a brilliant short story writer, who deserves a greater praise for his tales of suspense and macabre.  He is a modern day Edgar Allan Poe with influences from legends such as Charles Beaumont, Richard Matheson, Ray Bradbury and Stephen King.

David has been very supportive with my writing and when he asked me to write a blurb for this second collection of short stories, I was completely gobsmacked.  I beg you, please check him out.  His second volume of stories, Two Degrees Closer to Hell, is now available to order on Amazon.   


4)  Finally an anthology that marks the 40th anniversary of the Dracula Society, His Red Eyes Again, edited by Tracy Lee and Julia Kruk.  It features vampire tales from established authors like Anna Taborska, Berni Stevens, Tina Rath, Barry McCann, Tony Lee and Chris Priestley.  A short story of mine, titled A Night to Remember is included in this publication.  To purchase a copy, click here

 
 
There you have it.  I hope you all have a splendid Christmas and a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment